For those who may be new and for those who may need a reminder, TISD uses an application from STOPit Solutions that will allow users with an anonymous, comfortable way to share information so that you can provide or get help as quickly and efficiently as possible.
What Can You Report?
- Violence, threats, or weapons possession
- Alcohol or drug related issues
Users can also use the STOPit mobile app to anonymously report incidents and include text, images, or video. It only takes a few minutes. Use the link below for video directions and see the flyer attached for the QR codes to download the mobile app https://stopit.vids.io/videos/...
How STOPit Works?
- Submit a tip via mobile app, website, or 24/7 phone hotline
- Incident Response Center monitors and reviews your submission
- Campus and District Administrators receive and act on tip submission
We as administrators and counselors are here to support families and students, and we hope you'll use the STOPit app as a way to reach out when you need us!