TARKINGTON INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
Regular Board Meeting – Monday, December 11, 2017 @ 6:00 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Establish Quorum, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
- District Recognition (Intermediate Choir in Intermediate Cafeteria)
- Public Forum
- Consent Agenda Items
a. Minutes of the October 16, 2017 Regular Meeting and November 1, 2017 Special Meeting.
b Bills for payment.
- Central Office Reports
a. Board member continuing education hours.
Administrative and Student Services
a. Career & Technical Education, Dual Credit, Limited English Proficiency, Student Attendance, and Gifted / Talented. (Goal 1)
b Involvement activities for community members, parents and businesses. (Goal 3) c. Community and staff satisfaction survey. (Goal 3)
d. 1st Reading: Update 109 Explantory Notes Vantage Points
e. 2nd Reading Campus and District Improvement Plans. District TPS TIS TMS THS
Assistant Superintendent of Finance
a. Quarterly Investment Report.
- Business (Items for Discussion and Possible Action)
a. Certify the tax roll.
b.Campus and District Improvement Plans.
c. Classroom Teacher Appraisers.
d. Ballot & Resolution for Liberty County Appraisal District /Voting Entitlement 263.
e. 2016-17 Financial Audit.
f. Review bids for bus camera system
- Closed Meeting pursuant to the following section of the Texas Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code Sections 551.071-551.096, 551.129. Personnel / Consider complaint against employee (TGC Section, 551.074).
Resignations b. Employment c. Legal
- Future Agenda Items for Monday, January 22, 2018
- Set date and time for special board meeting to hire superintendent.
- January 22, 2018, Board Appreciation Meal in the high school cafeteria at 6:00 p.m.
- January 22, 2018, Regular Board Meeting at the central office will begin at 7:00 p.m.
Subsequent meeting if necessary to be held December 12, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.