TARKINGTON INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT ADMINISTRATION BUILDING
April 17, 2017
REGULAR BOARD MEETING AT 6:00 P.M.
- Call to Order
- Establish Quorum, Invocation and Pledge of Allegiance
- Public Forum
- Consent Agenda Items
- Minutes of the March 20, 2017 board meeting.
- Bills for payment.
- Central Office Reports
- Confirmed reservations for TASB Summer Leadership Institute in San Antonio, June 15-17.
- District of Innovation Proposed Plan.
- District Goals developed at the Board Workshop on March 7, 2017.
- Miscellaneous reports and updates.
- 2nd Reading, Update 107. Explanatory Notes Vantage Points
- 1st Reading, Update 53.
- Principal reports concerning student attendance/incentives. (TISD Goal 1)
- Principal reports concerning staff attendance/incentives. (TISD Goal 5)
- Assistant Superintendent of Business Services.
- Planning of summer projects.
- Business (Items for Discussion and Possible Action)
- Update 107.
- Contracts for counselors, assistant principals, teachers, and librarians.
- Consider/discuss renewal or proposed nonrenewal of counselor term contract.
- Closed Meeting pursuant to the following section of the Texas Open Meetings Act, Texas Government Code Sections 551.074, 551.071.
- Resignations b. Employment c. Legal
- Consider /discuss contracts of counselors, assistant principals, teachers, librarians and other – Texas Government Code, Section 551.074
- Consider/discuss renewal or proposed nonrenewal of counselor term contract- Texas Government Code, Section 551.074
- Future Agenda Items (The next board meeting is scheduled for May 22, 2017)
Subsequent meeting if necessary to be held April 18, 2017 at 6:00 p.m.