Tarkington ISD Administration
2770 FM 163
Cleveland, Tx 77327
281-592-8781 – phone
281-592-3969 – fax
Tarkington Primary School
Tarkington Intermediate School
Tarkington Middle School
Tarkington High School
Tarkington Independent School District
Be sure to check out the website for your child’s campus for activities and important events taking place
Tarkington ISD will empower and inspire every student
to meet the challenges of our rapidly changing world with
academic preparedness, a passion for life-long learning,
and a sense of social responsibility.
In the belief that all children should be educated to the fullest extent of their individual abilities, the Tarkington Independent School District's mission is to provide the essential academic skills and the necessary knowledge base for the student's lifelong learning. All students will be taught a core curriculum of English language arts, mathematics, science, social studies, fine arts, health, physical education, and technological literacy. All students will acquire a knowledge of citizenship and their economic responsibility, based on an appreciation of our American heritage and an understanding of the importance of its multicultural richness.
The Tarkington Independent School District will:
• provide the student with the opportunities to acquire communication and computational skills needed for functioning in a changing society.
• distribute with equity, for all students, all educational opportunities and resources.
• provide the student with adequate facilities and opportunities to apply his understanding of the skills and knowledge acquired in the classroom.
• provide the student with knowledge and skills for economic and occupational competence.
• aid the student with acquiring attitudes and skills that will promote good personal health and physical fitness.
• provide the proper atmosphere and opportunity in which the student can demonstrate an ability to participate in the American social and governmental process.
• help the student attain a knowledge, and an awareness and concern for important environmental and conservation factors.
• help the student develop and use problem solving, creative and critical thinking, and reasoning skills.
Teacher of the Month – Jessica Croft
Para of the Month – Stasia Lambert
Teacher of the Month – Beth May
Para of the Month – Eva Pesl
Teacher of the Month – Kathy Stewart
Para of the Month – Shari Gilmore
Teacher of the Month – Robin Mills
Para of the Month – Suzan Morgan
Support Staff of the Month
Juan Flores – Maintenance